Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pandas and Gifts

My daughter's birthday is at the end of December, poor girl. Because this week was the last week of preschool we celebrated her birthday early, calling it her "fake birthday". Because she is in love with Pandas she picked panda cookies to bring to school. They turned out really cute and it was pretty funny seeing all the black lips as they ate the cookies. I'm sure all the parents loved me when they came to pick up their kids.I am also "lucky" enough to have my birthday in December and I got some very cool presents, like this stack of vintage linen from parents, as well as a really nice evening spent with the family. Here's a couple pictures of my goodies and most importantly was some money from my sweet hubby to spend on Etsy, my favorite place!
Also on a side note I made my first sale to a local knitting store for some needle organizers I had made! It's kind of cool to walk into a store and see my things displayed! It was pretty exciting and I have a couple of other things in the works for the new year.

1 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what creative things you'll be doing with those vintage hankies.