Friday, December 4, 2009

WOW, A Month!

It's amazing how fast a month can go by and suddenly it's December, Christmas lights are up and cookies are being consumed.
I won't bore you with the details of my last month. Let's just say there was a little bit of everything, from napping to sewing. A good month!

I just made this purse this week because my old one died on me. I found a great tutorial on Sew, Mama, Sew called the Phoebe bag. I highly recommend it! It was super easy and turned out very cute! The fabric I used my mother gave me from their trip to Portand, and I would tell you what it is but I cut off the selvedge and already threw it away in a fit of cleaning. :(


I hope everyone is enjoying their month of December and I have a few other posts coming of things in the works.
Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

Lora said...

i LOVE that purse! such cute fabric. i'm a sucker for birdies...
check out my blog - i am having a giveaway till sunday night!
lora

Woollywotnots said...

I'm enjoying this month too : ) Your month sounded like it was a great one and I love the sleeping cuties : )