Our fifties style bathroom complete with blue sink, tub, and toilet is in desperate need of an overhaul. The bright blue fish wallpaper although cool in a retro, funky sort of way also needs to go. I've been spending a lot of time looking through magazines and books to get ideas and I found some great inspiration at Etsy this week.1. Moss Treasure Bowl by shanineal I love this felted bowl, so natural and perfect for the bathroom and really any other room in the house.
2. Filigree Frame by TotallyJuliaRAd This cute blue frame comes with this wonderful owl print inside from a vintage children's book. I love prints from vintage books!
3. Almond dishclothes by scrapsnthings These just look so soft and lovely. She has a lot of other great crocheted items in her shop and she has offered free shipping on her discloths now through May 1st for anyone who mentions this post! Awesome!
4. Leaf vinyl decals by SweatPeaLiving These simple leaf decals are so sweat. I'm a big fan of simplicity when decorating.
5. Grateful Tree Farm switchplate by funkychicken design I love this switchplate! I always forget about switchplates when decorating, what an easy addition.
6. Tree Town - Set of Three lavender sachets by SugarStreetCafe These are perfect as a great small addition to any room. The tree on them are just great!
****SugarStreetCafe has also offered to give a set of lavender sachets away! So please just comment on this post and I will put them into the random number generator Monday morning and let you know who won! Everyone is welcome to enter so go ahead, leave a comment.****
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and please go check out fancypicnic for an amazing group of other shopping lists.